The Harvest Inn invites you to experience a true Napa Valley retreat in an authentic wine country setting. Relax and rekindle romance in oversized guest rooms with plush, luxuriant beds and spectacular vineyard or garden views. Choose from these exciting Harvest Inn vacation packages featuring custom adventures designed for truly memorable getaways.
Experience the best of both worlds with the “Escape From New York” package. You’ll enjoy the relaxing California wine country vibe combined with a dash of exciting New York flair in this very special package featuring some of Napa Valley’s most renowned restaurants and wineries, all lively locations that cater to an active urban lifestyle .
Whether you’re escaping a long cold East Coast winter or the heat and humidity of summer, the Harvest Inn stands out as relaxed, romantic retreat offering extraordinary beauty, comfortable luxury and low-key ambience every season of the year. Enjoy the crisp morning Napa Valley air, the Harvest Inn’s eight acres of sumptuously landscaped gardens, and the memorable culinary experiences this package features.
As summer time in California’s premier wine country ensures sunshine, golden hills, and lush vines, the “Healthy Living in Napa Valley” package offers guests an exclusive blend of outdoor adventures with the best in food, wine and relaxation in the heart of Napa Valley.
The Harvest Inn’s “Healthy Living in Napa Valley” package includes:
• A unique cycling excursion from Clif Family Winery at Velo Vino, which includes a cruiser bike rental from Calistoga Bike Shop, customized fitting, and bicycle helmet. Before the journey, guests will enjoy a complimentary espresso and Clif Bar at Velo Vino, where they can pick up a map noting the top bike routes in picturesque Napa Valley or have a customized ride developed just for them. Additionally, a post-ride Le Maillot Jaune experience awaits guests upon return, complete with Clif Family Wines and signature food pairings.
• Two 60-minute rejuvenating massage therapy treatments inspired by the natural resources of Napa Valley, with local ingredients featured in each.
• A $100 gift card to Cindy Pawlcyn’s Wood Grill and Wine Bar. An early advocate for using local, sustainable meats and produce in her restaurants, Chef Cindy Pawlcyn is widely recognized as a pioneer of Napa Valley’s exquisite farm-to-table cuisine.
The Harvest Inn’s “Up, Up and Away!” two night package offers a must-do experience while visiting the Napa Valley. This special weekday package includes the unforgettable adventure of soaring over the breathtaking valley in a colorful hot air balloon, followed by a sumptuous brunch and much more.
Relax and renew the senses with an exhilarating early morning hot air balloon ride, floating above the spectacular vineyards of Napa Valley. With deep blue skies, mountain ranges in the distance and vibrantly colored vines unfolding beneath your feet, this is an event to savor for months and years to come. Afterward, you’ll enjoy a delicious Champagne brunch with fellow passengers, followed by a wine tasting and tour at your own leisure.
Slip into Napa Valley’s summer beauty with Harvest Inn’s ‘Summer Breeze’ package, overflowing with pampering hospitality and simple pleasures. Napa Valley summer lures visitors with cloudless blue skies, verdant green vines and golden hills.
‘Summer Breeze’ includes:
• A bottle of Whitehall Lane Cabernet Sauvignon and a box of delicious handmade Woodhouse chocolate truffles
• Two 60-minute massage therapy treatments in the Garden Sanctuary, in the Outdoor Cabana adjacent to the vineyard or in your guest room for an additional charge
• A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast delivered to the guest room
• Personal concierge assistance in planning itineraries and activities
• Complimentary wine and cheese tasting on Friday and Saturday evenings in the Great
• Room Access to the Fitness Room and swimming pools
Celebrate the world’s most famous sailing race, America’s Cup, with this special Sail Away offer. The Sail Away package blends the best of the wine country with a two-night stay that offers the opportunity to relax and retreat at Napa Valley’s hidden gem, along with two delightful Napa Valley tour and tasting experiences.
You’ll enjoy a Signature Tour and Tasting at highly acclaimed Robert Mondavi Winery that follows the path of the grape from vineyard to cellar. Also included is a fascinating guided tour and tasting at neighboring Round Pond Estate, where you’ll first walk the winery’s vineyards and fragrant fermentation and barrel aging rooms followed by an educational tasting of three superb wines, and then move on to experience a sensory exploration of Round Pond’s Olive Mill including a tasting of handcrafted olive oils, red vinegars and syrups complemented with bread, cheese and fresh organic produce.
A two night stay at the Harvest Inn, Napa Valley’s most authentic wine country experience
A welcome bottle of wine and selection of juice and bottled waters
A bountiful Wine Country breakfast served each morning in the Wine Country Kitchen
75 minute tour and tasting at world-renowned Robert Mondavi Winery
90 minute tour and tasting at Round Pond Winery and Round Pond Olive Mill
Complimentary wine and cheese tasting in Harvest Inn’s cozy and inviting Great Room (Friday and Saturday only)
Use of the fitness room and two gently heated outdoor swimming pools with spas
On-site parking, complimentary wi-fi and nightly turndown service
Bring your four-legged best friend on your next trip to Napa Valley, with a package that includes a host of creature comforts and the personal enjoyment of experiencing the countryside with your cherished pet. The Harvest Inn’s eight beautifully landscaped acres inspire active morning romps and the adjacent vineyard trail is perfect for sunset walks.
Harvest Inn’s resident pup Peanut has teamed up with his neighbors at dog friendly V. Sattui Winery, to include a $50 gift certificate that’s perfect for a premium wine tasting for two and a picnic lunch on their lush grounds. Even better, he’s proud that $10 from each package benefits Napa Humane in their important work. Book this fur-friendly offer now to pamper your pup and yourself.
After saying “I-do”, celebrate your love at the Harvest Inn with a mini moon getaway. For a perfect prelude to that timeless honeymoon awaiting you in the future, treat yourself to a post wedding escape with panoramic views of breathtaking vineyards and mountains from your room’s private terrace. The Mini Moon Romance Package includes: