The Napa Valley countryside and the Harvest Inn’s estate setting provide the perfect environment for social events and working groups, large or small. Meeting rooms offer complete conference services and a variety of configurations for efficient, productive gatherings. Gracious lawns with vineyard views and lushly landscaped courtyards ensure singular settings for Napa Valley wine country weddings, receptions, reunions, sit-down dinners and parties. Napa Valley's finest catering companies provide locally focused food and beverage service. The Harvest Inn provides a total of 13,550 square feet of meeting and event space. All meeting rooms offer wired and wireless Internet access.
- provides natural light from windows which offer expansive vineyard and mountain views. A massive stone fireplace and vaulted ceiling with intricate moldings provide an elegant setting. The Mountain View is 1,050 square feet and accommodates up to 100 persons.
- includes a dramatic beamed ceiling, oak plank flooring and a large stone fireplace. The room opens onto the Vineyard View Terrace, which offers an expansive open patio and is adjacent to Whitehall Lane Winery’s picturesque vineyard. Vineyard View is 1,050 square feet and accommodates up to 100 persons; Vineyard View Terrace is 1,600 square feet and accommodates up to 160 persons.
- is a flexible indoor and outdoor facility, perfect for social events or conferences. The interior features a beautiful hearth and wall-to-wall windows to let in the natural light. Additionally, Fountain View can be divided into two rooms for smaller gatherings or break-out sessions. Fountain View opens directly onto Fountain Terrace, a meticulously landscaped patio. Fountain View provides 1,500 square feet of interior space, and the Fountain Terrace is an additional 2,000 square feet of exterior space, which may be tented.
- offer Napa Valley’s most beautifully landscaped gardens, perfect for social events and rejuvenation from meeting tedium. The Vin Rose Lawn is 1,600 square feet and accommodates up to 40 persons; The Manor House Lawn is 2,500 square feet and accommodates up to 250 persons.
- is perfect for a small board meeting or retreat. The room has a pre-set board room tables and executive style leather chairs, to accommodate up to 10 persons. A custom brick fireplace adds a touch of charm to this elegant setting.
- provides a cozy setting for culinary events and receptions. The Kitchen opens onto a Terrace with stunning winery and mountain views. Wine Country Kitchen or Terrace accommodates up to 60 persons.
In addition to the Harvest Inn personal and attentive service, thoughtful amenities, exceptional meetings and events packages are also available seasonally. The Harvest Inn’s commitment to environmental responsibility through our Green Meetings program also makes the inn a wine country standout.