Come September, Napa Valley's grapevines will be plucked clean and their fruit pressed, marking the first stages of the winemaking process. Known as "the crush," the Napa grape harvest is a wonderful time for guests of the Harvest Inn to experience what local life is all about.
Many wineries, restaurants and tasting rooms offer special events to celebrate the Napa crush. Guests may help pick grapes in vineyards, participate in the processing, and of course, get a taste of the many blends to come. You'll also enjoy the Valley at its most beautiful, when the foliage begins to change to brilliant shades of red, yellow and orange.
The Napa crush is a very popular time to visit, so make sure to book your reservations early at our intimate St. Helena retreat.
- AAA Four-Diamond Rating since 1979
- Convenient St. Helena and Napa Valley wine country location
- Large guest rooms most with gas or wood-burning fireplaces and private decks or terraces with garden, vineyard, or mountain views
- Complimentary wine country breakfast included with each stay, served in the Wine Country Kitchen or guest room
- Wine bar featuring new releases from local wineries and complimentary weekend tastings
- Spa services – therapeutic and relaxing massage in the Garden Spa Sanctuary or your own room
- Wedding site venues with vineyard views and garden settings
- Luxurious king-size beds with 400 count linens, plush duvets, and down pillows
- King Vineyard rooms, some including private hot tubs overlooking Whitehall Lane Winery's Leonardini vineyard and the Mayacamas Mountains
- Estate atmosphere with award winning gardens and redwood groves
- Two outdoor swimming pools open year round
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access and wireless in guest rooms and public areas
- Refrigerator in each guest room with complimentary beverages
- Large, flexible social function and professional meeting rooms