Let the Harvest Inn bring you close to a truly exceptional Cabernet Sauvignon courtesy of Silver Oak Cellars in the Napa Valley. This unique winery spreads over two estates, is home to an enticing array of events, and unwaveringly dedicated to making the best wine in the area. Get set this August 7, 2010 as the winery releases its 2006 Alexander Valley, 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, combining full body and richness with a moderate level of alcohol. Stay just moments away when you book your visit at The Harvest Inn and let us treat you to complete convenience to this haven of winemaking.
- AAA Four-Diamond Rating since 1979
- Convenient St. Helena and Napa Valley wine country location
- Large guest rooms most with gas or wood-burning fireplaces and private decks or terraces with garden, vineyard, or mountain views
- Complimentary wine country breakfast included with each stay, served in the Wine Country Kitchen or guest room
- Wine bar featuring new releases from local wineries and complimentary weekend tastings
- Spa services - therapeutic and relaxing massage in the Garden Spa Sanctuary or your own room
- Wedding site venues with vineyard views and garden settings
- Luxurious king-size beds with 400 count linens, plush duvets, and down pillows
- King Vineyard rooms, some including private hot tubs overlooking Whitehall Lane Winery's Leonardini vineyard and the Mayacamas Mountains
- Estate atmosphere with award winning gardens and redwood groves
- Two outdoor swimming pools open year round
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access and wireless in guest rooms and public areas
- Refrigerator in each guest room with complimentary beverages
- Large, flexible social function and professional meeting rooms
Click Here to reserve your guest room today!